Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Learning to Let Go

In my last post, about expecations, i left out an excerpt of things that i had written just for Master. This was just a few small instances that he had made me uncomfortable for His pleasure during our negotation period and they were things that excited me. This will be my first actual post about something that we did, an an actual experience we shared. I will write parts of it as i did originally to my Master.

The other day when you sat in the bathroom next to me while i peed was very exciting for me. Knowing that you were probably going to stick your hand between my legs while i peed was a very unsettling experience, but in some ways it was also very freeing to me.

That day, Master and i were cuddling in bed, me laying on top of Him. Our room was very cold and i was naked, making my bottom even colder as the window a/c was in the window directly behind me. I had to go to the bathroom and asked Master for permission to get up and go; to my surprise He instructed me to stay right where i was and go! I tried and tried, i really did, but couldn't make myself let go of years of training about the proper place to pee.

He told me to get up and go sit on the toilet until i really had to go and then come back. So i did. Within minutes i was RUNNING back to the bedroom because i really, really had to pee. As soon as i was back though, i couldn't do it. Again, the years of proper training kicked in and my body tightened up. Master sent me to the bathroom again with the same instructions, and again the same results insued. I felt positively horrified. Not only was i being expected to do something that went against everything i knew, but in being unable to do so i was letting Master down.

Master decided that maybe we needed to slow down, back up a step, and start re-training my mind. He took me to the bathroom, sat me on the toilet, told me to spread my legs, and then sat down next to me. As soon as i started peeing, Master stuck his hand between my legs so that i was peeing on his hand, and he played with me the whole time i peed. It was very exciting and a HUGE turn on. (Needless to say i was punished for not peeing when i was told to the first time, but not badly because Master understands that something will have to be re-trained in my mind)

I also like it when i told you that i had to go to the bathroom after i got in the shower and you told me that i had to go in the shower. Then, you stood there until i was done and made sure that i had done as told. These things make me happy to do for you.

The next day, or a few days later (i don't really remember), Master had given me permission to get in the shower and i had taken an opportunity to get in quickly while our little prince was down for his morning nap. As soon as i got in the shower, i realized my mistake: i'd forgotten to ask for permission to use the toilet before i got in the shower because i'd been in such a rush to get clean for Master.

Master was standing there watching me and i think he knew from the expression on my face that the running water on my body was working it's magic and i really had to pee. I turned to Him and told Him i had to pee and asked if i could get out and use the toilet. He said no, that i could stay right where i was and go! I was shocked, slightly embarrassed, but happy i could please Master. This time it didn't take me long to follow Master's instructions and i peed in the shower with Him standing a few feet away watching me. That night, i was rewarded for being such a good girl and i was proud that i had please Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment