Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fantasizing...Part 2

Tie me up (or down) till i can't move. Arms are bound at wrist and elbow and stretched above my head. Legs bound at ankle and knee. Another portion of Your rope keeps my legs bound up und underneath me so i can't push them out straight.

Starting with a slow gentle warm up, You caress and stratch my backside. You add in a few light, rythmic slaps to both butt cheeks. You get out Your paddle and swat me a few times with the soft side. Then You flip it over and let loose with the leather side of Your paddle and make my backside nice and red.

Finally, You get out Your candle, that's been melting ever so slowly. You start dripping hot wax aross my body...shoulders, back, bottom, feet...You drip hot wax where You will, wherever it please You. Then You peel it off as it hardens and crumbles. Then start all over again, paddling and dripping as You go.

Suddenly You decide it is time to turn me over, pulling my legs out straight and tying them down again so i'm am bound straight out and cannot move. Again, You warm me up, starting with my breasts, smacking gently, working your way down my body and across my legs. Paddling ever harder as You progress and let loose again.

Again, You get out Your candle, that's had more time to melt down. And againYou start dripping hot wax across my body...breasts, belly, legs this time... dripping hot wax where You will, wherever it pleases You. Again, You peel it off as it hardens and crumbles, starting anew, paddling and dripping as You go.

Let me feel it all, all the ecstacy You can give as You let go Your inhibitions and help me over come mine. Ecstacy in pain, eroitic pain, is what i long to feel. Sensations only You can give, as You are the one i place all my trust in, safe in the knowledge that You understand and respect my limits and won't push me farther than i can endure. Always knowing that You can push me just to that edge, to that precipice i yearn for but cannot always ask for. Let me fall over. i know You will catch me before i hit the bottom, pick me back up and then W/we will start all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment