Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Beginning of my Journey

A journey into life as a submissive is something that i have played around with for several years but have never fully committed to. Now, i am taking the plunge and jumping in with two feet with my Master (and husband) to a full-time 24/7 D/s relationship.

Master recently asked me to start a blog at some point in the future to share some of our experiences and my thoughts and feelings into the lifestyle, to chronicle our journey, and share with others what brought us to this lifestyle choice and how we've made it work for us. At first, i was nervous about sharing these things with others, but Master asked me to and i will not deny him this; it is also becoming an exciting prospect to me. I've wondered, will people actually read it? Will the things i've experienced and my journey into this "world" help others who are also thinking about taking the plunge? Who knows...

First i think it is important to share a little about myself and Master. We are a happily married couple in a fully committed D/s relationship. We discovered BDSM as a couple about six years ago and have played around with some aspects of it off and on since then.

We had decided to enter into a 24/7 D/s relationship about three years ago and were off to a good start when i discovered i was pregnant. A child is something we had hoped for for a long time, but after years of trying had given up, so this pregnancy was a blessing to us! Then we discoved how hard pregnancy was going to be on my body; i spent the next several months severly ill, constantly in the bathroom getting sick, unable to keep much food down, and in need of much rest. This put a serious damper on our lifestyle and we decided that we were probably going to be unable to balance life as parents with a Dominant/submissive relationship.

Our son (whom i will refer to in later posts as little prince or lp) is now a little over a year old and is still a blessing to us. However, we have discovered that we are not as happy as we could be and want to try to balance a life as parents in a 24/7 D/s relationship.

I am so happy and excited that Master and i are going to give this another try! During the time that we were not practicing 24/7 i never stopped thinking of him as Master and we still had some "bedroom play" but i felt as if i was floundering in day-to-day life, with very little direction, nobody to guide me or discipline me, and few expectations from Master. I stopped caring about Him as i should have, our house was not clean like He liked it to be, i allowed His drinks to run empty, laundry was not always done, and Master struggled to find His work clothes when He needed them. Neither of us was happy.

Two weeks ago, we had a huge arguement, mostly stemming from the fact that we were not happy because a vanilla lifestyle just wasn't working for us. Master went to work that night and i cried myself to sleep. We went on this way for a few more days, each of us lost in our own world. Then He came home from work one morning and said "we need to talk."

We sat down that morning to talk after our son had gone down for his nap and Master told me that he had been thinking a lot about us. He realized how unhappy we both were in our current situation and He said that He thought we needed to go back to a D/s relationship. I was sooooo happy when Master said this I was bubbling over with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment