Saturday, July 16, 2011

Amazing :) and a Wishlist

Master tied me up and put me to bed last night. It was amazing. i slept GREAT for most of the night. i was surprised at how relaxed it made me feel. Until i had to go to the bathroom.

Master had instructed me to wake Him up if i needed to go, so i waited as long as i could until i finally couldn't wait anymore. Then i woke Him up and could wait until He released me, gave me permission to go potty, and RAN to the bathroom...it was such a relief.

But, it was late so He didn't tie me back up. After that, i didn't sleep well. i woke myself up about 4am cause i was talking so loud in my sleep that it startled me. i think i woke Master up too, cause i felt Him watching me. That was comforting, and it helped me fall back to sleep. i LOVE IT when i wake up and can feel His eyes on my body, admiring His property.

Today, Master is gone. He took the day to Himself and went to a gaming convention. With luck, He will come home with some extra money from selling some stuff He doesn't use anymore and He will splurge and buy some new toys. i am ready for new toys.

my wishlist for new toys:
   a collar...i'm ready to be collared by Master again and the one He had bought before is not in good shape, it was a cheap, in the moment buy. i'm very excited about the new one He has picked out
  an anal plug...oh boy, i've always been nervous about these and Master let me help pick out the last one, and after He used it on me the first time, W/we realized it was no fun, cause it was made from a soft silicone and won't stay in on its own.
  a new paddle...Master's paddle is soooo old and He uses it soooo much it is getting worn out.
  a crop...something else that has always made me nervous, but Master has been showing me all the different ways that He could use it and i would very much like to try
  another set of cuffs...Master only has one set and another set would allow Master to bind both my ankles and wrists easier when He wants spur of the moment play and time is short

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog and your commitment to your Master, family and relationship.

    I recommend having 2 collars. One that can be worn in public and a big ole leather and metal one that will put you in the proper frame of mind every time He puts you in it. I love both my collars and I do get punished if I forget to put my public collar on.

    I would love to be able to correspond with a fellow submissive, if your Master would approve.

    ReplyDelete