Friday, July 8, 2011

Fantasizing...Part 1

This morning as i lay on the floor, waiting for You to come home and release me from my punishment and call me into Your bed, i began thinking of all the wonderful, erotic things You might do to me:

i imagined that instead of just laying me down on the floor, You had also tied my wrists, elbows, ankles, and knees together so that the only thing i would be able to do all night was *maybe* roll over. Then, when You got home You released me and i had to beg you to go to the bathroom. When You finally said "yes" i ran as fast as i could the whole whopping ten or so steps to the bathroom (leaping the baby gate) so bad did i have to go.

You followed me to the bathroom and watched as i peed, *ahh, such a sweet relief*. As soon as i finished You commanded me to stand up, put the lid down and bend over. Right there, in the bathroom, You had your way with me, taking fulfillment in my body, using my vagina and butt to find Your release and filling me with your seed.

**Master assigned me a new challenge yesterday. Each time He commands me to, i am to add something i fantasize about to my blog. Thus, the Part 1...each part may expand on a previous fantasy OR it may begin a new one. I will try to link to any past fantasy i may be expanding on.

1 comment:

  1. Dear MasterJandkitty...
    Hello again... Though it's been only a few short hours since i last commented on another page on this blog.... i showed this blog to Master during a more serious conversation about BDSM than what we usually have... i told him this was a dream of mine and He immediately decided to do a 'trial run'... W/we will be adopting this sort of relationship for the next three months.... Thank you for your help, by creating this blog you have indirectly helped a fantasy of mine come true... Thank you...
    Sincerely
    ~SiraaD

    ReplyDelete